Tuesday, June 22, 2010

EHS

High School reunion this weekend.



Is this something I go to?

I feel like I see a lot of EHS people around from time to time. I was talking to Doug about his five year, and he told me I should go - that he was able to see people he never expected to see again doing all sorts of crazy things with their lives... like guiding African safaris and diving for the Mandarin. I was thinking about the Real game a couple of weeks ago. I was sitting there with Scott and Ty when I noticed someone looking my way from a row or two in front of me. It was JuleeAnn Sudbury! Apparently her husband works with Scott! It was unbelievably fun to see her and see how happy she was. It had been five years since I saw her! And we were such good friends! More and more I'm looking forward to this "reunion" and hoping that there will be more encounters like my one with JuleeAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment