Friday, August 3, 2012

Little Lobster

I think it's official. Peter's a toddler. 

Throughout each of Peter's many changing stages, I have always eagerly anticipated his next big milestone: "I can't wait until he can roll over! I can't wait till he can stand up! He's so close to crawling! He's almost walking!" 

I'm ready for him to stop now. Or at least slow down. I LOVE this stage! 

I love this guy so much I feel like my heart could just burst right out of my chest. Scott and I are having so much fun! 

Life is so good!





Motherhood is the most amazing thing. I can't even explain the love I have for my boy. It can't be described in words or wiggles. It's isn't comparable to any other emotion or passion. I know it's a feeling given to me that comes straight from my Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for this beautiful plan the Lord has for me. 

Scott left me a little message on my morning to-do list sitting on the counter (blogging was not on the list... whoops!) that said, "You are loved!" I have a note from "Santa" (in my dad's handwriting... suspicious) that lives in my jewelry box that says, "You are loved." My day is filled with daily reminders that my Heavenly Father knows and loves me. Sometimes I feel that love through family and friends. Sometimes I feel it in nature. Sometimes I feel it when things just work out. Sometimes I don't feel it at all and I realize I need to open my eyes and widen my gaze. Peter is napping. He is cranky when he wakes up and wants to be snuggled with a bottle for about ten minutes. Holding my baby -uh, toddler- I know I am loved.


1 comment: