Monday, September 30, 2013

Hanging at Home


Peter and Brooklyn have been sick on and off for about three weeks. It breaks my heart to hear their stuffy noses and wheezy lungs. Although I love the extra snuggles I get when they're under the weather, I can't wait for this bug to pass on its way and for my cute kids to be back to their normal, busy, funny, and energetic selves. 

We've been hanging out at home a lot. Mostly in jammies and sweatpants (By the way, Peter thinks all of Brooklyn's clothes are "jammies." He likes to tell me which jammies she should wear). We've watched movies, played trucks and puzzles, and read A LOT of books. Peter is the sweetest big brother and loves reading to Brooklyn these days. She loves it too! She gets the biggest smile on her face while Peter reads. And Peter is a good little reader! We've been having a lot of mellow, low-key fun around here. 

I honestly don't know what pictures where taken when. But I want to stick a few on the blog so we can remember this fun stage in our family when Peter turned 2 and Brooklyn was 4 months old. Scott and I are so in love with these two and with our lives in general. We have so much to be grateful for. So much has happened in the last two years!


So happy Uncle Jim and Aunt Paula could come meet Brooklyn! Just wait till she's old enough to play you in Tic-Tac-Toe, Paula. I've been showing her all my moves!

























No comments:

Post a Comment