Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boy Wisdom

Scott and I took a vacation! And I can't wait to tell you all about it.

But right now I'm still on a (sort of) vacation... up in Kaysville to watch the three sobrinos while Kirsten and Nick take a much needed vacation.

Some things that I'm learning about boys:

Anytime of the day is the perfect time for a battle. Especially 7am. Sometimes we like dragons, and sometimes we fight them. The preference changes by the minute.

Boys of ANY AGE can find hair ANYWHERE. The pool... the shower.... the tub. Each time I give Ben a bath, he manages to find the one single hair floating along at the surface. He's supremely grossed by the hair and squeals until I remove it.

"No, I'm NOT called sweetie! I'm a boy named Ben!"

Little sisters are not exempt from being attacked by the bad guys. Even if they are only 1-year old.

Well there's some wisdom for a Tuesday morning.
I'm off to gain more.

1 comment: