Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love being a mom.

And I am grateful for every single second. I've been given so many wonderful gifts, and Peter is the greatest one yet. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for everything that happened one month ago. Everything we went through was worth it, and we came out with more blessings than we could have imagined.



"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28)."

What I love most about this scripture I came across last night... the perfect placement of italics.

6 comments:

  1. i love this post. can't wait to play sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey- he is SO cute. He is like the perfect baby. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, beautiful scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful post, and beautiful Peter!! He is looking so grown up, and so alert! What a marvelous blessing. We love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! he couldn't get any cuter. can't wait to see him (and you of course) again!!!

    ReplyDelete