Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A New Blog Up Top


We are in love with parenthood. How could we not be? This boy just smiles, jabbers, and laughs all day! We feel so fortunate to be able to experience such a wonderful gift. Being the parents to this amazing little boy brings us more fulfillment and happiness than anything we have previously experienced! We are so grateful!


By the way, you might notice the tabs up at the top of the page. See the one that says "Our Adoption Blog?" Go ahead and take a look. Nothing fancy, but just some information about our little family. We'd appreciate any support we can get in spreading the word. We know that the rest of our family will come to us in the right way at the right time. The Lord has a plan, and we are so excited to see how we all come together!

3 comments:

  1. love the adoption blog!!! you guys are going to make the best parents once again. that will be one lucky baby to join your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adoption blog! It made me emotional reading everything. I love you Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! What nice comments, and I love you both! And I'm so excited for you both! Jill.. you have to tell me when you find out what you're having! And Lar... I hope it works out to get together on your way out east. By the way, your little Valentine was adorable! I still have it on my fridge cause Brynn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete