Sunday, March 18, 2012

Almost Complete Cousins Photo


Today we got to celebrate Lizzie's Birthday! It was so fun to get together with the cousins. This is the best we've done in years at a cousins picture... and it was a little impromptu. We're missing Doug, John, Sam, and Espen... all the older boys. But we have four second-cousins (is that what we call them?) to sort of make up for it. We love our family and every chance we have to get together. Everyone is so sweet to Peter. He is not lacking in love! I've never seen a little boy so cherished, and I'm so grateful for it. Our family was there for us every step of the way while we struggled through our hospital experience. I remember my uncle Bob by my bedside during his work lunch breaks. Not everyone is blessed with such a supportive and loving family. We are, and we are so grateful.

On a separate note... how is it that Kirsten and I (the oldest cousins) happen to be the shortest ones??

No comments:

Post a Comment