Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peter and SJ

 Peter LOVES his cousin Sarajane. She doesn't always reciprocate those feelings (like when Peter is touching something she wants or she is randomly accusing him of cutting her hair, stealing her shoes, or breaking her princess heels)... but when they are on the same page, it is my favorite thing ever! Peter loves to do whatever his big cousins are doing, and he loves, above all, when they come to his house to play (hint, hint, Aunt Kirsten. Let us babysit more often!) 

I drove home last week to find this cute little girl sitting on my front lawn. I wanted to get a picture of her awesome outfit, but Peter was a faithful shadow, and made sure to make his way into every picture I tried to get of SJ posing on the lawn. Having Peter in the pictures makes them even better. These two are and will be such great buddies growing up. We are so excited for Baby Emmy (is that how we're spelling it?) to come to the family. She will be about eighteen months younger than Peter. It will be so fun for Peter to have these cute cousins so close to his age, even if he is sandwiched between the two girls!

Side Note: Peter is pretty much off of his bottle by now, but looking at this picture makes me reconsider that choice! I love seeing him carry around that little bottle of milk! It's the last little sign of "baby" when everything else has moved on to "toddler!"









 This is the picture I kept wanting to get. I love this little girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment