Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blanket Buddies

Peter and Brooklyn are buddies. I love it. I hope it stays this way forever. 

It might not. I know.

Peter gets really excited any time I set up a little blanketed play area for Brooklyn, and he always wants to play near Brooklyn or read her stories. He knows where the Brooklyn-appropriate toys are in her room. And he does all the animal sounds for her as he reads. She loves the attention from her big brother and will smile at him while he jabbers on and on about whatever he wants her to see. I love their little morning play time before Brooklyn's nap. 






Brooklyn is getting so big and strong. I love seeing the changes happening, but I wish they wouldn't happen so fast! 


Pardon Peter's unfortunate haircut... hit and miss. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, Brooklyn's sitting up in her little chair, it happens so fast.
    Peter IS the best big brother ever, I was so fortunate to see this first hand; what a wonderful and loving family!

    ReplyDelete