Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Laird Park Playdate


Peter and Brooklyn are sure going to be sad when school starts for their cousins this week. I've never seen him have so much fun at the park before! It was so fun to have them down for the afternoon, and it was so great to have Grandma and Johnny stop by for our playdate at Laird Park. 


Peter and SJ are the best of friends. It is so fun to watch them play and chat together. I was up at SJ's house on Sunday night working on a project with her mom, and she told me that Peter was her best friend. It was the sweetest thing! I think SJ is probably one of Peter's best friends too: SJ, his Gaga (dad), and his Papa (Grandpa Dave). 



And I'm making a guess that Brooklyn and Emmy are going to be best friend too as they grow up. It's so fun that they are only three months apart!




Little Emmy is Ben's twin. She is a doll wi the most gorgeous blue eyes!



This kid (the little one) is a crack-up! The big one is kind of funny too, I guess.




I love how at-home and serene Jammin looks when he's chilling upside down. 





Sneaky girl in the making!


No comments:

Post a Comment