Monday, July 13, 2009

TWENTY-FIVE

I am WAY too behind on this blogging business, so I'm going to do a quick recap of the last few weeks... or months. This will probably mean I will be catching up bit by bit for the next few days!

To start off, Scotty turned 25 in June! Happy Birthday to Scotty! We had such a fun birthday! I feel like it was my birthday too... I get way too into holidays! Scotty and I spend the weekend eating delicious food, hiking new trails, reading new books, and taking pictures with our new camera! We even went to the mountains above our house and flew a kite all of Sunday afternoon.





Sunday evening, we went to my parents house for a birthday/father's day shindig. Scott is a perfect fit in our wild family. He's quickly caught on that his jobs are putting ice in the glasses for Sunday dinner and entertaining/pacifying his two hyperactive nephews. He is a great uncle! I made Scott's favorite, carrot cake. It tasted better than it looked! I swear! I know every girl has made that cake before.. the one that has a pool of frosting on the top to fill in the giant hole that was created when the non-stick pans decided to dig a chunk out of the top of the cake...





1 comment:

  1. the cake was tasty!

    by the way - i picked that baby counter over the one that just showed the girl getting bigger and bigger...more disturbing to me. plus the smile she had on her face was too fake.

    ReplyDelete