Sunday, November 14, 2010

Miles and Bella

Moving on through October...

For Halloween this year, we were so happy that our friends joined us for a Murder Mystery dinner! Since Annie and John left town, we were lucky that Loral's sister Rachel and Manti were able to round out the group!

I had to work until right about the time the party started, so I set everything up before work and was surprised to come home and see the costume Scott put together for himself. I loved his paper mustache!


Behold the braces! This was my second day with braces! What was I thinking getting them the day before Halloween?! I couldn't even eat any of the dinner I made! (Loral... when you guys are all situated, can I get some of your pictures of the food?)


Scott is so great letting me get braces... and he's only called me braceface a handful of times. I may look fifteen again, but he's not telling me that! Here we are, Miles and Bella. Miles: a famous 20's racecar driver. Bella: a rising opera star. Little did we know... our characters were secretly twins!


My mom and dad were so great and let us throw the party at their house. The Murder Mystery took place on a figurative yacht, so being at my parent's house instead of our tiny apartment felt like we were on a luxurious yacht! We even got trick-or-treaters! Thanks so much for coming friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ah... looks like SO much fun! Missed you guys this year!!

    ReplyDelete