Friday, November 5, 2010

Never been so ready for a Friday!

Monday: I was at work for 15 hours (until midnight).
Tuesday: I was at work for 8 hours (until about 9pm).
Wednesday: I was at work for 15 hours (until 2am).
Thursday: I as at work for 11 hours (until 8pm)

I think it's a good sign, though, that with this much work in a week, I'm not even sick of my job. I LOVE IT! I love going to work every day! Isn't that the goal, to do what you enjoy or enjoy what you do? I do!

Today I got up to get Scott out the door, and then I WENT BACK TO BED!

I don't work till 1pm. I have a fantastic morning planned. Laundry, grocery retrieval, vacuuming, dishes. I'm not even kidding... I'm really excited.


Last night I needed so badly to put my feet up, so I turned on America's Next Top Model and organized my jewelry box. After organizing Christmas displays and decorating all week, I was really in the meticulous, organizing mood, but I couldn't be on my feet. It was a nice end to the day to sit and melt. Being in the jewelry mood, I even got a chance to bead a bit (Thanks for the beads SB Mom!.

Scott always laughs at me because I have this weird need to organize before I clean. I can have laundry all over the floor, but I'm pulling apart and revamping the closet. I could have dishes lining the countertops, but I'm dusting the INSIDE of the cupboards.

Alright... so it's not much. It's nowhere near close to an update about what we've been up to or any of the big things coming up (because there's always something to look forward to). Today is Friday. For the next three days, I'm going to hang out with my boy!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of work!!! I'm so glad you get to put your feet up. Phew. We want to see a pic of the pumpkin with braces, and the nephews in their costumes! I understand if you don't want to post one of your smile yet... but this is a record for posterity! There will be a bookmark on that page of the coffee table book for sure. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinking cute- You little message last time made my day :)! I wish I could come visit you at Jolleys everyday. I am so sad we didn't get to spend Halloween with all the SB crew! The medschool party was just not the same, especially all the scandalous outfits and beer!! ha! Shoot me your email, somehow I lost your digits! I will give you Celeste's digits. She would love to hear from ya! my email is: kimball.annie@gmail.com Thanks!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete