Friday, October 29, 2010

Self-Inflicted

Braces Hurt. And before Halloween? I'm a thinker.

But there are plenty of extremely happy things going on to distract me from the feeling that my teeth are being yanked out of my mouth.

I just did a major house SWOOSH. And it looks/smells fantastic!
I finally got a locking gas cap that fits the Jeep... so take that gas siphoning punk! (This was necessary after calling my grandma to bring me a gallon of gas today when I couldn't start my car)
Looking forward to the Warren Miller movie in Park City tonight! And carving our pumpkins after that (maybe I'll carve mine with braces).
Looking forward to dressing up for work tomorrow!
Looking forward to our Murder Mystery party tomorrow!
Looking forward to dinner with Kirst and Nick on Sunday! (We're going to make a surprise visit to the boys as Buzz Lightyear and Woody)

I love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment