Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm not sure we've ever played light sabers.

Fact: There's nothing cooler than nephews and nieces. For example: I get a phone call today from my sister. It is VIP week at school and Andrew needs to make a poster about himself for his classroom. Kirsten decided she'd make one for Ben and Sarajane while they're at it. She was asking them questions about their favorite food, favorite story, favorite game... etc. She asked Andrew, "What is your favorite holiday?" Like a normal kid, he said, "Christmas!" She asked Benjamin, "What is your favorite holiday?" Ben answers, carefully calculated and wide-eyed, "My favorite holiday is when Lindsey comes over to play light sabers with me!"

Who else considers hanging out with me to be on equal par with a holiday? Only this guy.

These are pictures from the weekend we spent up at Kirsten and Nick's cabin with the kids. We went sledding, caught up on some sleep, ate delicious food, and built our first snowman of the season. It was a blast!



We went up to Kirsten and Nicks last night for a Thanksgiving dinner in January. It was delicious, and so fun to hang with the kids and watch them in action at FHE. Sarajane was singing along to the piano, and Ben went nuts during Duck Duck Goose, running all around the main floor. Andrew loved FHE, and it was so fun to watch him get so excited about it, "I just love these times!" Such funny little people. I especially loved how Ben would try to run through our legs every five or ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment