Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Joan Walsh Anglund

Scotty's right. I blog more about the tiny humans than anything else.

My grandma gave me three darling little books she's had forever. They're illustrated beautifully, edges worn wonderfully, and fit perfectly in the wicker-arched bookshelf that originally sat in my grandpa's basement.

So instead of blogging about the tiny humans, I'll share some Joan Walsh Anglund that I've recently loved.

"Reason is the sentinel of the mind...but the doorway to the heart is unguarded."

"Be as the stars, unchanging in the firmament, guiding others through the darkness by your steadfast light."

"The greatest pain is the estrangement from one's true self."

"The unveiling of one's soul is the reason for existence."

"Fill your heart with Beauty, and Beauty will come to you. Fill your thoughts with Love, and Love surrounds you. Seek always Truth and it shall be yours. For as you believe are all things made manifest unto you."

No comments:

Post a Comment