Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today is Thursday...

Today would be a great day to have a baby. Seriously, the schedule is wide open.



Let's all hope, for Little Man's sake, that this blast from the past isn't accurate.



I kept having the same dream last night. In my dream, my sister called to tell me that my water broke and that I needed to go to the hospital before I developed an infection. This news would wake me up, and I'd hurry to the bathroom, scaring Scott every time: "Linds, are you okay? Is it time?" I'd come back to bed, reassure him it was just a bathroom break, and slip into another deep snooze. An hour later I'd have the same dream, and we'd do it all again.



This little boy is three days late so far. My sense of punctuality did not translate to my offspring!

1 comment:

  1. It would be a great day to have a baby! Or tomorrow, or the next day. But for your sake, we hope it doesn't go too much longer! I cannot imagine how excited you guys are.

    ReplyDelete