Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Milk Expiration and Due Dates

Seinfeld's thoughts on a gallon of milk's expiration date (although I reflects my feelings towards due dates as well)...



How do they know that that is the definite exact day? You know they don't say like it's in the vicinity, give or take, roughly, they brand it right in the side of the cart! That's your day right there! Oh don't screw with us, we know what day is the final day! and then it is sooo over. Maybe cows tip them off when they are milking them? "July third"...



What's a due date, really? And why was I so convinced that THE day would be THE day. What are the odds that a baby will come exactly when you think he will? Not good.



I went to the doctor today and had an AFI and an NST. Baby Boy is doing great. He's just too comfortable to move at the moment. We have our inducement appointment though. If he hasn't come by Monday (Labor Day, appropriately enough), then we go in Monday night to kick start labor, and then we'll deliver Tuesday morning! So we know that it'll be a week at the very most. I can't wait to meet this guy!



By the way... check out these pictures of the storm two nights ago. Our friend Josh took them, and they're awesome. It was by far the coolest storm I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. I check your blog like 5 times a day for baby news! I'm just a little bit excited! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete