Monday, August 15, 2011

In the Meantime...

We've been pretty busy the last month or so, and I've neglected the good old bloggy. I stopped going into work a couple days ago, and it has been one of the hardest things! I love my job, and it's been weird to have that whole aspect of my life just vanish for a month or two. Even though I feel like I am so busy and have a ton to do, I still wake up in the morning perplexed as I try to think about how I'll fill my day. I manage to stay busy all day, but it's a different kind of busy than I'm used to. A few days ago I vacuumed the whole house, washed all the carpets with a carpet cleaner, scrubbed down the shower and all the walls, did dishes and laundry, organized the pantry, organized the laundry room, went for a walk up City Creek, and then spent an hour and a half at the Museum of Art... just because I felt like I needed some kind of social juxtaposition with the world.



Scott stays busy with school and work, and we have fun in the evenings spending time together. This time just the two of us is becoming more and more special. We're excited for little man to join us, but it's also nice to enjoy this time while we have it.



So I haven't posted pictures in a long time. I finally got a chance to find my camera/computer cord and load some pictures. I was surprised to see how long it's been since I loaded the camera to the computers.



We'll have our little guy with us within two weeks. But in the meantime... (posts to follow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment