Monday, August 15, 2011

Cabin Fever

We were lucky enough to get to spend some time at the cabin this summer. I love it up there. I definitely felt limited (not being able to hike a ton or get on the four-wheelers), but it was so relaxing and beautiful, that I found other ways to enjoy myself. And I was happy that Scott was able to have such a fun cabin experience. He went biking with Johnny and four-wheeling/dirt biking with Johnny and Nick. We all hung out in the yard, worked on the machines, and took some lovely walks in the mountains.



Oh! And something a little out of the ordinary (for Scott and me... not for the Petersen family, though!) was our round of golf at Wasatch. It is such a gorgeous course. Whoever said golf is a good walk spoiled was so completely wrong. What a beautiful way to enjoy the refreshing mountain air and scenery (especially this year. I love that there's so much snow in the mountains in the middle of the summer).





























No comments:

Post a Comment