Monday, August 15, 2011

Victor

I can't express my love for this part of the world, and I am so grateful that Scott has developed a love for it as well. Sharing this part of my with him is one of the most fulfilling parts of our friendship for me. It is especially fun to watch him not only build off of my memories and roots, but to develop his own relationship with people and places so special to me. So much of who I am came from these mountains and this small town. And each time I'm there, I discover more pieces of who I want to be. I am so full of gratitude for the opportunity to serve and to be the recipient of so much knowledge, generosity, perspective, and beauty. I can never get enough of this place and people who visit.



We didn't take a ton of pictures. In fact, Scott took all of them. For some reason... I never really feel the need. How often to you take pictures of your own home?































No comments:

Post a Comment