Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bread and Bekfast

I kind of over-did it yesterday with errands and outings. Scott, who is always very concerned about my healing heart, wanted me to relax as much as possible. Lucky me! Scotty gave me breakfast in bed this morning! I felt like it was my birthday!
I love when Scott's around in the morning. Peter loves it too! I can never get a smile from that boy when Scotty's around. Peter saves all his smiles for his Daddy. But that's fine, cause I get plenty during the week. We stayed in bed this morning for an hour... just hanging out and chatting. I love our little family of three!





(For those of you who are familiar with my juice obsession while in the hospital... it has not let up at all! I can't get enough! I love that Scott brought me not one... but TWO glasses of TWO different kinds of juice!)

1 comment:

  1. your little family of three is so adorable:) i would never argue with two glasses of juice!

    ReplyDelete