Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting Big!

I'm trying to get all these pictures off my phone so I can get them on the blog before his 4 month appointment on Friday. These are just the pictures from my phone... I still have the camera and Scott's phone to sift through. We had a fun, but crazy holiday season, so hopefully I get a little more organized now that it's eased up a bit.

Here are some pictures of Peter's first try in his bumbo chair (on loan from his cousin Sarajane... hence the pink). He was so excited to be able to sit up "on his own," and he smiled and giggled the whole time! He is getting so strong!





A week later, he graduated, and decided he was ready for an upgrade, so we gave the saucer a try. He can't stay in it for more than a couple minutes, and I have to pad around him so he doesn't rock around too much... but he loves it! Thanks to his cousins for the fun hand-me-down toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment