Friday, September 14, 2012

Pictures For Daddy

We've been missing Scott a lot lately, and he's been missing Peter! The two of them are best buds and want to spend all the time they can together! Scott has texted me and called me several times from work asking me to post these pictures so he can see them at work. I think it's the first time he's checked my blog in months... and he was checking it several times a day. It's late, so these pictures are being posted with little commentary, but here they are for daddy (the guy who is so excited to watch Thor on the ipad now that Peter's asleep that he's holding the speaker up to his ear so he doesn't wake him). This was day five of Peter's bug, but he was happy as can be and so much fun. We followed each other around the house and made all kinds of discoveries. We had to get really creative, having been cooped up in the same small space for so long. This pictures crack me up because they capture his latest face. He scrunches his nose, shows all his teeth, and just giggles. He is a busy, goofy, adorable, and pleasant little guy. We don't want him to get any bigger! It's all happening too fast!

Scott is trying to attribute some merit to his movie and just informed me that Thor is a story about adoption. He says he's not sure if it's an adoption success story or not. To be honest, I stopped listening the instant he said, "ice giant."





















No comments:

Post a Comment