Monday, April 22, 2013

Goodbye Disney Mural

Don't you wish you had a room like this in your basement?
(This was my attempt at panoramic cell phone pictures)




Good thing Peter doesn't know who any of these characters are, or else he'd probably be devastated that we would destroy such a work of art. No seriously, though, it is a work of art. It's pretty impressive. Whoever painted this before we moved in was an artist. It's just not the kind of art we want in our basement. 

So goodbye Disney mural. Thanks for adding a level of intensity to our basement that will never be beat. 

Hello insulated, sheet-rocked, walls with a calm, neutral paint color. 

4 comments:

  1. Do you want us to save the panels? You can nail them to your walls....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that room. seriously. i'm a little devastated that you're destroying this beautiful room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, I should have had a farewell party. I had no idea it would be so greatly missed. Linds- thanks for the email. I'll have to read that book! Jill- are we ridiculous or what, but thanks for the text! I can't wait to talk more!

    ReplyDelete