Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Great-Grandpas

Peter has had the opportunity to meet both of his living great-grandpas (my grandpas!), and spend time with them often. Grandpa George lives down the street and visits often. Peter has loved him from the beginning and has a lot of fun playing in his yard and pool. Peter has spent time with Grandpa Pete (where "Peter" came from. My dad also went by "Pete") at his house in California and his beach house up in Bodega Bay. Peter also loves Grandpa Pete's yard and swimming pool! We'll have to visit again soon! Grandpa Pete flew out while I was in the hospital and got to meet Peter during his earliest days. 

I love both of my grandpas, and I am so grateful Peter gets to know them both! How especially cool that he got to spend time with both of them this weekend! 

Grandpa Pete came to town for one day! Peter and I got to spend some time with him up at my parent's house, go out to dinner, and take him to the airport. Grandpa and Peter were watching a little show together. I snapped a secret picture on my phone real quick...


Then on Sunday, Scott assembled our new bike trailer, and we took Peter for a little ride around the neighborhood. We rode down to visit Grandpa George and Grandma Joan. Peter loves to visit with them and could spend all day in their yard looking at all of the treasures and surprises hiding out back. 



I'm so grateful for my wonderful grandpas and the wonderful love, support, perspective, and example they provide our family. I love watching my son spend time with his great-grandpas!

No comments:

Post a Comment