Monday, March 3, 2014

Kisses

I adore this girl, and I am grateful every day to be her mom. 

I love watching her beam when she knows she is doing something big. Brooklyn can play patty-cake, do "soooo big" with her arms above her head, high five, do "splash splash" and "kick kick kick" in the tub, and is working on three signs: "more," "please," and "thank you." She calls me "mama" or "baba." She calls Scott "dada" and "gaga." And she calls Peter, "tuh tuh." She asks for "Na na na na" when she wants something to eat. She is learning so much so fast, and I am having so much fun as we learn how to communicate with each other more and more. 

Of all the things she's learned in the last two weeks, I think giving kisses is my favorite. I'll take these kisses any day! She is such a joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment