Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kinda Like Honey

Brooklyn smells like honey when she wakes up. Honey. No joke. I don't know how she does it, but a get a sweet whiff of honey each time I get the smiley babe from her bedroom. She's going on 15 hours of sleep, by the way. It's bizarre. I keep sneaking into her room to make sure she's breathing. Growth spurt?

Peter is really into the phrase, "kinda like." I gave him a muffin this morning and he said, "Mama, this is kinda like dewishes (delicious)!" Or, "Booky's hair is kinda like cute, Mama." Or, "That dog is kinda like nice." Lindsey the linguist is cringing a bit, but it's also kinda like adorable.

I found an Einstein's Bagel's yesterday. 20 minutes away, so we probably won't frequent. But just knowing it's there makes me happy.

The kids and I plan to be outside any time someone's not napping (with Brooke's sudden malleable sleeping habits, I think it's the perfect time to ease her into the same nap schedule as her brother... wouldn't that be amazing?). I'm really missing my yard right about now, but we're excited to explore Eden Prairie on a seventy-degree day. Bike ride, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment