Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A QUICK TRIP TO ST. HORHAY

Two weekends ago we went down for a quick trip to St. George. I'm so glad mom and dad have invested in a home down there because I love having somewhere nice to stay when we want to take a trip. It's nice because we can cut back on the planning. Thank you, mom and dad, for letting us stay there!

It was fun to be able to take Scott up Snow Canyon. We rode our bikes, watched an awesome multi-pitch climb (and asked the climbers how they did it), and played in the lava caves. It was so nice to get away! We even found time to skate board and bust out the dusty rollerblades (literally... Scott had to clean out a spider egg sack from my rollerblade). Sorry. Was that gross?

I hate that pictures from the car never work out very well. But we had the most beautiful drive! We didn't take the usual I-15 Route. We stopped in Circleville so Scott could visit the Daltons and show me around the ranch that was his home the summer after high school. How cool would it be to have a ranch someday! I loved seeing a small part of Scott's life. Now we need to go to Morocco and Victor!





No comments:

Post a Comment