Sunday, August 23, 2009

PC MARATHON


On Saturday, Scott and I ran the Park City marathon! I wish we had more pictures to show for it, but we had a great time. It was something I've wanted to do for years! We did the whole thing together, and we definitely want to do another one (and actually train this time!). We're dead sore today, but its a good feeling knowing we did something really challenging for our bodies. We're feeling pretty good, and we're looking forward to our next adventure. I think another marathon will be in our future, but we also want to look into triathlons, mountain biking races, and centuries on our road bikes (if we ever get road bikes!!! Someday!!).

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what was your time? Chase and I have been training for the Top of Utah and St. George which are coming up....but who knows if we'll actually do them.

    ReplyDelete