Thursday, July 22, 2010

Disney

I'm excited to spend a nice summer evening at Deer Valley to see this

Not only do I get to hang out with this guy (which I love to do), but I also get to spend the night with the mother of these boys (aka my sister), and (probably the one that excites me the most) the dashing soon-to-be kindergarten-er on the left!

I kidnapped Andrew and Ben a few days ago for a day in SLC with Aunt Lindsey. I busted out my Disney soundtracks and mixes for the drive (yes. I listen to cd's... not all ipod), and I couldn't believe how many songs Andrew knew! He knew the songs, what movie they came from... all the words! This kid knows his Disney! So I'm excited for him to have his special night out with his mom at the concert. We'll see how long he makes it... that's a long concert to sit through!

By the way... I have gotten a wedding announcement every day for the last three days (all high school friends, which isn't the norm), and I know of one river buddy whose invite is on the way! What is in the water Utah's drinking? So many weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment