Thursday, March 17, 2011

Avocado and Then Some More "Stuff"

Thanks for all the congrats and excitement!

Back from vacation... and busy! I love making lists. But I'm at a point where there is so much to do that the idea of making the list is daunting enough... let alone actually performing the listed tasks. When there's too much to do, I like to do one thing for me to keep me sane. 3 minutes of blogging will help.

I guess the avocado inside me will only make things busier, so I better get organized. By the way... the baby's an avocado? Well no wonder I'm not getting bigger and not feeling the baby! I can down an avocado any day.

I got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

By the way, make sure your kiddos where green today so they don't get pinched on the playground! I woke up at 5:15am to make Scotty his lunch and get him out the door. I reminded him to wear a green tie, call his mom on her birthday (Happy Birthday Lynne!), and I packed him a green lunch (spinach salad, green apple, snap peas, celery and peanut butter, green pack of gum, green guava drink, green grapes, and some strawberries and yogurt for variety). I feel like I was extremely festive for 5:15 in the morning. And what does my husband do? Kiss me on the way out the door, ask me if I'm wearing green, and then pinch me and run off. He left me staring at the door with my lower lip poking out.

He called on the way to work and I told him that it wasn't fair! I was performing selfless service in the safety of my own home, and I managed to lose at St. Patrick's Day before the day even began. I might as well wear fuchsia to work. I don't own any fuchsia.

No comments:

Post a Comment