Thursday, March 31, 2011

As It Comes

"Life is more fulfilling and less stressful if we make peace with the past and daydream less about the future and live each day as it comes" (Lowell Bennion, How Can I Help).

The week goes by a lot slower when you're counting down days. I can't wait for Conference! I can't wait until the 4th! But why do I want the week to go by so fast? Last night Scott got home pretty late and wanted to go straight to bed. But I insisted on leaving the lights on so we could actually see each other in daylight for about five minute before we hit the hay. I guess the weekend suggests a certain degree of togetherness... I'm excited for that. And April 4th is the day we get to conceptualize putting our little family together... I can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment