Friday, April 1, 2011

Thank You Google!

What is with April Fools anyway? I could have gotten on Facebook and announced to the world that I was having twins or something... but I just never got the point. It'd just be more work for me the next day to have to clear up the lie I just told.

I did want to send something funny in Scott's lunch today, but I was way to asleep and spacey this morning to think about it. I don't even know what I packed him. There's nothing in the fridge right now, so I can't figure out what kind of random stuff I shoved in there. I might have put a whole jar of pickles or something.

But this is the best part... the only really good part... of April Fools Day. Google. I love seeing what they come up with every year. And it's so subtle... they don't shove it in your face; they let you drift off their homepage and find it on your own. This year's joke was hilarious! Google Motion. I kind of wish it were real! I love the descriptions, the health warnings, and the Motion Guide. I love the awkward man modeling the motions in the video. Thanks for being the redeeming quality of a pretty weird holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment