Monday, April 4, 2011

Fortune Cookies (and the Ultrasound)

Since everyone seems to be having girls out there, it'll be fun to throw a boy into the mix! Details later... but I think that was the most important part to put out into the universe.

Tonight's fortune cookies:

Scott- A bold and dashing adventure is soon in your future.
Lindsey- Your household will soon be showered with unexpected blessings. Congratulations.

And then my mom gave me hers:
Eat your fruits and vegetables to strengthen your health.

3 comments:

  1. a boy!!! Hooray! So exciting. I think the past two times we've seen each other we've both been in a rush. Hopefully next time we'll get to chat for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fortune cookies and that you're having a boy. He'll be so cute.

    ReplyDelete