Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heading to Bed!

We still haven't unpacked from our trip. That's what the last couple weeks have been like. I feel like I haven't been home in about four days... and I really haven't... but 6am comes early tomorrow morning, and this week is shaping up to be a lot like the one before it! I guess we'll unpack later! Again...

BUT... though we've got miles to go before we sleep, we're going to sleep and do the miles later! Cause I'm getting a lot better at letting the list go when I need to.

And guess what! A week from tomorrow we can finally stop saying "it" when referring to the tiny human inside me. I'm excited for our baby to have a descriptive pronoun!!!

4 comments:

  1. yes, you need to slow down!! it's hard though. probably the hardest part for me about being prego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream the other night that you were having a girl, so that is the Brammer vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird. I don't know why it is posting it under the name Luke. Haha. This is linds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe that's a sign that we're having a boy and his name should be Luke.

    ReplyDelete