Monday, March 7, 2011

What's With the Irony Here?

Why is it that the best winter storms always seem to hit right as we have plans to head to warmer climes?

I wouldn't mind a long snowy hike right about now.

We're lucky though, to have enjoyed a fantastic day at Snowbird yesterday! One of the best ones yet... it was just one of those pleasant days! It was warm but not so sunny that the snow had melted down and iced into poppy chunks. We skied in bliss! And then we went to REI and bought some quick draws. And then we went to Smashburger and had the most delicious burgers with bacon and bleu cheese. And then we watched to new Robin Hood with some good friends while we both battled head aches. It'd been a long time since we had partied so hard.

Now I'm cleaning my house, catching up on laundry, cleaning out food that will mold in my fridge, saying goodbye to my beautiful roses that will die while we're gone, and packing my bags! And blogging... just real quick.

1 comment: