Monday, November 12, 2012

Easy to Please

 I have to say, Peter is pretty easy to please. I am so grateful for my chill little guy. For Peter, there's a few simple things that help him achieve the ultimate level of pure joy.

Playing with snow! Especially in the kitchen! Peter is LOVING all the snow we've had recently. He is happy as can be if I let him hold a little snowball in a cup in his carseat. That's my boy! I think it's time to get him on some skis.





Waking up from his morning nap to find his cousins in his living room! 



Sneaking into Mom and Dad's room, climbing onto our bed, building a pile out of the pillows, and hiding under the pile in the corner of the bed. Oh that Einstein hair! (He's had a haircut since this picture. His hair grows so fast!)








 Watching for garbage trucks on Tuesday mornings. (Ignore the sheets on the couch. I have been sleeping on the couch for two weeks so my cough won't wake little man. I can't wait for it to FINALLY pass!)




Hanging with Dad!





 And reading books in his little corner. We're getting him a little chair for Christmas so he can really kick-back and relax!


We love him so much! We are so blessed to have this boy in our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment