Thursday, November 29, 2012

Impromptu Playdate (and Pom Pom Hat)

Uncle Johnny and Aunt Alyssa were in town this weekend, and Peter was so glad that they were! Peter loves them both. Especially Alyssa. He likes to flirt with her all the time. I was actually over at Alyssa's parents' house last night (I am in the YW Presidency with Alyssa's mom!), and Peter saw a picture of Alyssa on the the wall in her wedding dress. He got so excited and pointed, smiling, to the picture. I love that he recognized his aunt! 

On Saturday, Johnny took a few minutes to help Scott put our Christmas lights up on the house, and Alyssa played with Peter in the back yard. I love watching this little boy crunch around in the leaves, play with his cars, and be so busy all the time. Everything I love, like a beautiful Utah autumn, is made infinitely better by Peter. Especially when Peter's cruising around in a pom-pom hat. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members so nearby. These impromptu playdates are the best! Thanks John and Alyssa!






I love this last picture. He was so relaxed, just chilling in Alyssa's arms and staring at the berries on the tree. Those eyelashes! And that hat! Oh I love this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment