Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eternal Naptime

Charlotte takes longer naps than Peter... so we are embracing the downtime, and I am getting caught up on some blogging business. We made an impromptu visit to Grandpa Dave and Grandma Teri's house on Friday which resulted in meeting Scott at a new taco place for dinner (Scott thought we said "nude" taco place at first and was more than a little hesitant). 

Anyway, I love stopping by to see my parents or when they stop by our house. Peter loves them so much and has so much fun with them always. I am always so grateful for the way they drop everything and make their grandkids their number one priority. They are so interested and involved in every little detail of his life, and I know that they always will be. 

Looking at the pictures, I am beginning to see that I need to be brave and maybe finally cut Peter's shaggy hair. It will be his third big haircut. Despite that fact, it kills me every time!


1 comment:

  1. He is growing so much!! and I absolutely love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete