Sunday, March 17, 2013

Emmy's Outing

Kirsten and I had haircuts on Monday. They take about twenty minutes each, so not that big of an ordeal, but it was a great excuse for Emmy to take her first outing... to my house! We were so excited she could visit! We love her so much! 

Mom and Grandma came down to help watch the kids (and just hang out!) while Kirsten and I switched off getting haircuts and watching each other's kids. We had a lot of fun! Peter absolutely loves his cousins! Emmy took a nice long nap while Peter, Ben, and SJ put on puppet shows, watched Mickey Mouse on my bed, played with rocket monkey, got out all my American Girl Dolls for SJ, ate snacks, and had a lot of fun with Grandma Teri and Great-grandma Joan!















Emmy Joan and Great-grandma Joan!


Four generations of beautiful ladies!












No comments:

Post a Comment