Sunday, March 17, 2013

Springy Saturday

I can't believe I'm saying it, since I love everything winter, but I am so ready for spring! Our tulips are popping through the ground, and our neighborhood is coming to life. The entire street is outside almost all day long, and we love it! Having a kid really escalates the anticipation of spring. We have been outside as much as possible this last week. Scott gets home at 4:30 these days from work (WHAT!!?), and we have been taking advantage of the sun and all this time together. We go on lots of walks/bike rides, work in the yard, and walk up to the park to go down the slide (Peter's latest favorite discovery). We stay outside until bedtime! Peter is such a great "helper" and walker. I can tell we are going to have such a fun summer with this busy, sweet, little guy. We love him!












No comments:

Post a Comment