Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brain Bookmark

The weather in SL has been lovely. I have been taking Scott to work in the morning since he started at the new downtown office, and I find myself wanting to stay outside at 5:30 in the morning because it's bright, light, and warm outside. It makes me want to read on the grass, search for new flowers up Black Mountain, and eat snow cones and frozen yogurt. It really has been so gorgeous and enjoyable.

This is just to save what page I'm on in my brain while I pause from the blog to start to tackle my day.

Blogging:

1. Baby Boy updates/progress/schtuff (Can you believe we're almost 7 months along?)
2. Our trip to NYC and DC
3. New challenges coming up
4. Our serendipitous evening at the stadium... entitled, "Why meeting the Dutsons was the best thing that ever happened to us."
5. Johnny's arrival on FRIDAY!

On to the day. I'll hopefully be back tonight so I don't end up blogging three months behind anymore.

1 comment:

  1. post a pic of your belly!!! i can't imagine you anything but a twig!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete