Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!! (Yesterday)

Lindsey, you are the most wonderful woman in the world. Knowing you is to know happiness, sunshine, smiles and laughter. Being around you is to feel love, kindness and warmth.

Since we have been away from each other over the past week (and during my newest favorite day of the year, the celebration of your birth), I have missed you so much. I miss your companionship, your warm hand, your smiles and sense of humor. The phone just doesn't cut it. You are the greatest sidekick, companion and friend I have ever known!

I celebrate your day of birth with thankfulness that I am a part of your life. Thank you for your endless love. I can't wait to be back together, to be in your hug!

I love you so much!!!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment