Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Little Details

Our peonies have bloomed! They smell amazing, and I
can't believe they retailed for $16 on Mother's Day!
Maybe I should sell them...
Peter LOVES swimming in his Grandma Teri's pool.
He splashes and tries to blow bubbles. He loves the independence of floating in his pool saucer by himself!  


This picture's fuzzy, but it cracks me up! I left the room
long enough to open the fridge in the next room, and
I came back to find this boy standing up! Uh oh!
We have roses too! I love the fresh smell of peonies and roses in our home! We have had so much fun with our garden. We had about 100 tulips and Iris in the spring!


We have been so busy this last week or so. I've been spending time at my sister's helping her organize her new house. It's been fun to have Peter spend time playing with his cousins. The more we're around them, the more he wants to be big like them and do things they do! They have donated some fun toys and clothes to our growing collection. We love them so much! 

Scott started a new semester yesterday, and he's excited about his new classes. He's biking to work every day, and the warm weather has been so nice.

Our house has been project central. We have painted a bunch of furniture, made a fabric-tufted headboard, new bedding pillows, a fabric-tufted ottoman, sanded, sprayed, gardened, pruned, planted, mowed, and moved couches in... out... and in again. We are definitely in spring cleaning mode (well, I am. Scott's just a really good sport)!




1 comment:

  1. Love ALLLLL of this! So glad I found you via the blog o sphere.

    ReplyDelete