Wednesday, July 10, 2013

100+

There are so many posts I meant to write before we left for the Tetons. I don't know if I'll catch up on all of them or not. But I had to include these pictures. 

The week before the ranch was unseasonably hot. 100+ on most days. It was so hot! We have eaten a lot of popsicles, splashed in the pool, taken cold tubs, and gone on our bike rides in the cold storage room downstairs. But we have to get outside a couple times a day. We leave the house first thing, but by 9am it's already too hot to be outside any longer!

That's why we were so excited on a Saturday when Scott mentioned he needed to do some work on the sprinklers. Peter was in heaven and runs through sprinklers now whenever he sees them (he ran through them at the ranch). I loved watching them have so much fun getting wet as I went back and forth between them and the snoozing babe inside. I love the simplicity of our life. 







Peter thought he was so sneaky with his bucket. I love him!







Saggy pants on a skinny little bum. 






No comments:

Post a Comment