Saturday, July 20, 2013

Smile Sequence

Brooklyn has been smiling like crazy, and it makes me so happy! 
No matter what is going on that day, I know that I can look my baby girl in the eyes and get a beautiful, expressive grin and lots of fun little coos and words. I love it! I hardly ever get pictures, though, because I'd rather enjoy the smiles than stick a camera in her face all the time. But I did catch a few little pictures the other day of Brooklyn's smiles that I want to remember. 

I love Brooklyn's little smile sequence. She always starts her smiles by scrunching one of her cheeks up (I love her dimples!) and then usually gets the arms involved and starts cooing before we get the full, sweet smile. She smiles with her eyes, and I feel like I can see her whole heart and soul behind them. 

I can't even express how much we love sweet Brooklyn!

   



Peter and Brooklyn are good little buddies. I can't wait to watch them grow together! Peter insists that Brooklyn goes where he goes and does what he does. Lately he's gotten really excited about all of her special baby toys, and he always wants her to be beside him. It's so cute. I love these two!





No comments:

Post a Comment