Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yellow

If there was ever a baby girl who could rock a bright yellow outfit, it's this girl.
Thank you Aunt Kim for keeping our baby girl so well-dressed! We absolutely feel your love and know you are thinking of us all the time.

Brooklyn Rose, we adore you. 


Have I mentioned yet how grateful I am to hang out with these kiddos all day?
Best job ever.
I laugh all day long at number one, and smile all day long at number two.
 I love to snuggle them both. 
Ideally, at the same time. 


Just when I think life is as good as it gets (and usually as chaotic as it gets), this guy pulls up on his bike. Thanks for living life with me, Scott! I think we have a pretty great one. I love you!

The little skirt with B's outfit got wet so we went with the white leggings. First time wearing them and it might be the last! This little girl is getting some chub! I love it! Now how can we get Peter to pack on some pounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment