Sunday, July 21, 2013

We LOVE Grandma Lynne!

We had so much fun with Grandma Lynne last week, and we are SO GRATEFUL she was able to come and stay. It was 100% fun all the time. A special thank you from me, too, for all the dishes you did and for being my back-up at the grocery store! We loved having Scott's mom come visit, and we hope it happens again and again! Peter loved reading books and spending time with his grandma. They are very good buddies! We went to the park, Red Butte garden, the zoo, swimming, and spent a lot of time at home riding bikes, playing in our yard, and showing grandma all the cool stuff. I loved watching Peter read all the fun books his grandma brought. She would stagger their release and surprise him at random times in the day. It was just so much fun. Brooklyn loved meeting her grandma for the first time, and the two of them already have a very special bond. I loved to see it. She was content and happy to watch her grandma and send some smiles her way! 

We love you Grandma Lynne! Come back soon! 

(I'll have to get pictures from Lynne, because I apparently only got pictures on our couch! Which is funny, because I feel like we hardly sat down at all!)






I love this picture below. So so sweet!




I love this little sequence below. Peter sneaking up to his grandma and climbing right up on her lap!






Peter and his Tiger have been inseparable ever since he joined our family. Thank you Grandma Lynne! Love you!





1 comment:

  1. Peter & Brooklyn are the best grandchildren ever!!! Thank you these special moments, I'll carry them with me forever.
    Love,
    Grandma Lynne

    ReplyDelete