Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No more excuses.

Scott's sim card for his phone is taking the ultimate long vacation... and as a result, we have lost all of our pictures that were on it. Bleh.

So now I'm trying to remember everything I was supposed to write about. That's what I get for letting it all build up and collect.

Little Man:
Well, we're almost 10 weeks away with the little man. He's supposedly weighing about 3 pounds and is about 17 inches. He seems to be right on track with each appointment I have. I'm still feeling really good, which I am so grateful for. I think this pregnancy has been such a blessing. I don't know if I'll be this lucky in the future, so I'm trying really hard to count my blessings now. The worst of it is a sore back at night, but I'm figuring out my system for that. I'm a little embarrassed that I get winded on the way up the stairs. Carrying the groceries up to our apartment, I usually take a little break half way through.

He moves like crazy... nonstop! And I can't get over how weird it is to not have control over your own body. I've always been very in tune with my body, and it's so strange to know that this teeny little human has more say in what's going on than I do. I better get used to that. I love the feeling though. It's fun to see the changes. I know he's getting bigger because I definitely am!

Little man has discovered my rib cage. I wish he hadn't. It's slightly uncomfortable.
I was talking to my cousin and she told me that her friends (about 14 years-old) were talking to her about this poor girl who works at Jolley's who's only 16 and is having a baby. Sarah just started laughing. "Brown hair? Blue eyes? Yep... that's my cousin. She's 24."

I'm asking for it with the braces.


No comments:

Post a Comment